Sunday, August 4, 2013

What is the best FREE region free DVD player to run on Windows Vista?

best dvd player for windows on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best dvd player for windows image



gt_bayarea


Windows Media Player on my new PC running Windows Vista is limiting my ability to play foreign language DVDs purchased in other countries (it says that the DVD is not made for region 1). It I tried to look for a FREE region-independent DVD player software, but my search turned up only unreliable players like RioDVD Region Free Player. Are there any recommendations out there?

Thanks.



Answer
VLC media player will play literally anything. It's hard to find files that VLC won't play. (Well, of course I mean files that are media files)

How can I conver my mpeg videos to play on my standard DVD player?




Phil


I have a lightscribe dvd player and windows XP. was using nero software that translated it but now the subscription expired. nero wants $80 for the new version. is there free software to burn mpeg to dvd?


Answer
http://www.download.com/DVD-Tools/3150-7970_4-0.html?tag=dir

go here and investigate burning tools at cnet.com. The link is to the dvd software download page. Most of them will have trials then you'll have to buy but there may be a few free ones on the list. If you do a lot of internet downloading of video files etc... try Plato it works great. You can convert almost any video file from the internet into dvd quality... even streaming video... it's pretty amazing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment