Sunday, August 4, 2013

how do I know if all I need is a driver or a whole new dvd player for my laptop?

best dvd player laptop on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best dvd player laptop image



spjcbjp


I have a Gateway MX 8738. It will play cd's but not 'dvd's. I honestly can't remember if I ever played a dvd in this laptop or not...sorry. I have to pay for software to detect if I need a driver. So, how do I know if all I need is a driver, or if I need to purchase a new dc/dvd player for my laptop?


Answer
hi, i'm Thomson from Daniusoft DVD Ripper
I think if you want to watch your DVD everywhere then you should buy a DVD player, if not, buy a driver. The only difference between a DVD player and a driver lies in the capability of being taken here and there.

Why won't a homemade DVD play on my computer or my dvd player but it will work on my friend's blu ray?




Julia


My friend made me a dvd of a few different home videos however, it wont play on either my dvd player or my laptop. It did play on my friend's blu ray though. Is there a way I can adjust it on my own computer to work or do I have to have my friend adjust it?


Answer
maybe he made it on a blu ray disc accidentally. it is possible that your CD player may be broken too




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment