Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What can I do to get my DVD players to work?

best dvd players on SC-PT480 1000W 5.1 Channel DVD Player Home Theater System: Electronics
best dvd players image



Phantom fr


I have had my DVD players for a long time now, but it they both stopped working at the same time. I will put a DVD in one of them and it says "Error H02" and the same message appears with on the other one when I try it too! What is wrong with them?! They were working just fine a week ago, and now they won't play anything! Please help, because I really don't want to have to buy new DVD players. Thank you!


Answer
Only the manufacturer will be able to tell you what that code is saying. Like you said, it is very old and it is time for a new one. Most manufacturer have stopped producing stand alone DVD player due to the blu ray disc player will also play the dvd. The most reliable player in the market is made by Panasonic. You can get a model BD-75 for around $75 at Best Buy. Hope this will help you out.

Is there a device for DVD players that upconverts standard definition to high definition?




thejbexper


I thought I had heard somewhere that there was some sort of upconversion hardware for SD DVD players to output HD. Is there such a device?


Answer
If you mean as a standalone device, then no. However you can buy DVD player that have the capability built-in right now. The market is flooded w/ them, since alot of us have a huge DVD library and some are hesistate to move into HD.

Personally, am went to Blu-ray side and haven't regret since, phasing out my DVD collection eventually.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment