Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What is the best Divx dvd player under 50 dollars?

best dvd players under 50 on Deborah Hedwall - Rotten Tomatoes
best dvd players under 50 image



cruzn727


Well I want to buy a dvd player that plays divx burned disks but I want to make sure I get a good dvd player. I dont have a big price range, my limit is like 50 bucks.


Answer
you want a good dvd player and you only have $50.00......if you want to make sure you get a good dvd player I would suggest save at least $150.00 more, nowadays you can get a great dvd player for around $200.00

can i use an upconversion dvd player with a regular tv?




nutmeggers


i am looking for a new dvd player, and i am looking to spend between $50-100 (the price range i settled on b/c i think under $50 and it's a disposable machine - at least it has been my experience lately). my question is, the best rated dvd player i see at my local store is a dvd with upconversion. i looked up that term and find it connected with HDTV. I have a regular, run-of-the-mill toshiba tv. can i still use this dvd player? better yet - will the upconversion work on my regular tv, or is it a feature i shouldn't spend the $$ on? thanks!


Answer
You can still use the upconverting DVD player on a regular TV. Obviously it won't be able to upconvert, but the DVDs will still play.

Even entry level DVD players are providing upconversion now-a-days with many falling well within your price range, so don't worry about that.

And, if you do get a HDTV later on, all you'll need is a new cable to connect your DVD player to it, and all your DVDs will receive an instant upgrade.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment