Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Where can I find an in dash dvd player for honda accord 2003?

best dvd in dash player on Grand Cherokee GPS: In-Dash DVD Players | eBay
best dvd in dash player image



Alex M


Im trying to find an in dash dvd player for my 2003 2-door honda accord. I kind of wanted to find one for the bottom mount (a compartment right below the dash) because i dont know how much work is going to have to go into taking the dash apart.

I know it can be done because ive seen pics online. I just dont know where i can buy it



Answer
check ebay first. if your looking for radio dvd players you can find them on there for a round 250. if you just looking for a screen im sure you can find it on ebay or an car audio website

How do i activate navagation on a in dash dvd player in my car?




Lupe G


I bought a Kenwood 25th anniversary dvd player and it has navigation
as one of the options how would i go about activating it



Answer
To be abe to use the navigation feature you have to buy a GPS navigation system for use with compatible Kenwood in-dash DVD players.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment