Saturday, February 8, 2014

Can I connect my network DVD player to my computer?




Tyler


I have a collection of .iso movie files on my hard drive and was wondering if there is any way I could access them on my DVD player through some fancy networking magic. I have a virtual drive that I can mount them to and everything, but it would be nice to watch them on a bigger screen with surround sound. Any help?


Answer
If they are .iso movies you can burn them to plastic and watch them like regular movies on using the DVD player.

The flip side is playing the movies on the computer and connecting the HDMI port on your computer to a TV or projector.

Using a network is the most complicated way to achieve what you're asking.

Good Luck

VIZIO DVD PLAYER VBR120A?




Dave


codes for dish network remotes for vizio vbr120a


Answer
Hi Dave, we at Dish Network do not have a working code for the Vizio Bluray DVD players. We can give you the directions for a Power Scan option. It is a time consuming process but if there is a working code, it will find it.

With your Dish Network Remote, press & hold the DVD button till all the other buttons on top light up and then let go. The DVD button will be flashing. Press the Small red power button on the remote. Then press the channel up button once a second till the DVD player turns off. Once it does, press the "#" button under the 9, the DVD button will blink 3 times and then you should be able to turn the DVD player back on. This normally takes between 3-15 minutes. I am attaching a link with the process if you have any other questions, please feel free to email me!

Mary Catherine Brady
DISH Network Customer Support
marycatherine.brady@dishnetwork.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment