Saturday, February 8, 2014

Portable DVD Player?




lil pumpki


So I'm taking a very long car ride with kids and was considering the dual screen dvd player for the car. Then I was thinking I should get a single portable to take with me other places. Any ideas on it? Which would be a better investment. Most singles I've seen are almost as much as the dual screen.


Answer
Opt for what best suites your needs, most cheaper dual screens are somewhat unreliable, I found Panasonic and Samsung models are quite good.
If you go for a laptop, make sure you go for a functional one, ultraslims are out. The best option would be a Toshiba Quosimo or Dell XPS but the prices are hardly justified. A last gen Toshiba Satellite media laptop would be acceptable if the price fits.

Any suggestion for a portable DVD player for the car that allows game system hookup?




momofdoubl


Would prefer a portable DVD system with dual screens, and would like to have it with a battery. I saw a perfect one by Venturer, an 8.4" dual screen system, but can't find it at any store online or otherwise. I tried to email Venturer, and message failed. I am at a loss for what other system might work. We want to take on a long road trip and let the kids hook up their game system for the hours on the road.


Answer
I only found the 9 inch. It does all the same as the 8, but the reviews on it were lousy.
Everyone had problems with the latch on the door cover of the DVD.

Here is another dual player. I don't know what your budget is but this will do the same. Reviews are 83% positive
Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment