Friday, February 7, 2014

Can I make my DVD player into a Computer?




nerdsharpi


I have a 9" 'Logik' DVD player. It has an SD/MMC/MS, USB, Headphone, COAX/AL, AV-OUT, and DC IN9-12V slots. Is there any way that I can make my DVD player into a Computer?


Answer
Nop , no way , dvd is dvd , how would you serf the web on dvd player ?

How to access dvd on a dvd player through a computer?




a_p1988


i dont have a dvd player on my pc, and i accidently burned the dvds with videos without properly encoding them. Now i cant use them on either my pc or on my dvd player...can anyone pls guide me as to how to connect a dvd player and a pc, so as i can access dvds on my dvd player via my pc..
i actually burned the dvd's on my friends pc..at home i dont have a dvd player



Answer
If you were able to burn dvds with your dvd burner, it's also a dvd player. you should have the software to play the dvds from your dvd burner/player that's installed in your computer. When you properly burn them with your burner, it should play on both your computer's burner/player and your regular settop dvd player.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment