Sunday, September 22, 2013

Are there any car stereo dvd players that have built in hard drives?

best dvd player app on historic israel on dvd historic levittown pa dvd historic mechanical
best dvd player app image



chris s


I can't seem to find a car stereo that stores music and can be operated by a touchscreen like a dvd player has. Are there any like this? How about one that has apps like Pandora?
I'm not looking for one that uses the phone's or iPod's storage though, I'm looking for one that has it's own. But thanks for answering.



Answer
I just got the Pioneer AVH3300. It doesn't have internal storage, but it has USB and AUX connections so I just plug my iPod into it. It is touchscreen and plays DVD's. Also, if you have a smartphone you can download a Pandora app to it, and plug in your phone via an AUX cable.

how do i copy by camcorder videos so i can watch them on a dvd player?




James T


I have copied my camcorder videos to my computer and external hard drive and then to a dvd. When I put the dvd into a dvd player it doesnt read it. What did I do wrong?


Answer
There are lots of standards regarding video format, disk format, file names etc that have to be followed to make a playable DVD. DVD Flick is a free app that will do all the conversions and DVD burning for you, and it's free.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment