Friday, September 27, 2013

Is it possible to update/change a Laptop (VAIO) DVD Player to a Blue Ray Player?

best dvd player for windows on ... best hacker,best cracker,best programs, booters, boot progs, boot
best dvd player for windows image



TheHelper


I have a VAIO Laptop with a DVD Player (Windows Media Player). Is it possible If the shop can change my DVD Player so that it can play Blue Rays and DVDs?

Thank You,
X
PS: If possible, please list your source.



Answer
I can't say definitely for your model, but usually laptop CD/DVD/Blu-ray drives are replaceable even if they're not meant to be user replaceable.

Your best option is to take it to a computer repair shop, they can open it up and have a look
(note opening laptops is a very fiddly procedure there is like a million screws and you need a precision screwdriver set to do it.).

If it is, you or the repair shop should be able to purchase a " laptop blu ray drive " from ebay or a computer parts seller. It doesn't matter what make, it's a standard fitting.

HTH

How do I convert a Window Media Video to a DVD so that it will play on my DVD player on my TV not my computer?




GodJon


Making a disk that can play on my DVD player using Window media videos.


Answer
Use Nero or Roxio to create a DVD with your DVD Burner. There are also other programs out there that will make DVD compliant disks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment