Thursday, September 26, 2013

Can a Phillips portable DVD player connect to mac?

best dvd player mac on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best dvd player mac image
Q. I have got lots films on discs I wanted to know if I can connect my DVD player to my computer(mac) and be able to record them so that I can keep them on my Hardrive
By CDs I mean old memories


Answer
If you mean the kind of thing that looks a bit like a laptop which you put a DVD into and then watch it on its screen, no, that won't connect to your Mac.

What you need is a DVD drive - are you sure your Mac doesn't already have a slot where you can insert a CD/DVD? If it does, great - if not you can buy an external drive you can plug into USB, like this one: http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Writer-External-Optical-Drive/dp/B003M0NT1M/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1365693911&sr=1-1&keywords=usb+dvd+drive

Once you have the DVD in the computer or in a drive connected to the computer, you can copy it to your hard drive. If it's a data CD or DVD just copy the files to your hard drive - but if it's an audio CD, use iTunes to "rip" the music into files on your hard drive, or if it's a DVD with movies/videos, use the instructions here: http://mac.appstorm.net/how-to/video-how-to/how-to-rip-dvds-into-itunes/

How do you get rid of subtitles on DVD Player?




oheyohey


I can't seem to get rid of the subtitles that appear every time I watch something on my mac with the application DVD Player. It is not the disk that is set up to have subtitles. Any ideas?


Answer
I guess this is an option to remove the subtitles on your player. You can right click the movie while player and it should give an an option there which says primary subtitle. Click no subtitle.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment