Monday, September 23, 2013

Where in Delhi can I buy region free DVD players?

best dvd players available in india on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best dvd players available in india image



shaikat r


My Philips DVD player has got region locked. I subscribe to original DVDs from an online store but they seem to be offering them from all over the world. While these are not pirated, they are not of this region either. I'm stuck!!
Where can I buy region-free DVD players from in Delhi? Suggested brands? How and where in Delhi do I get my player converted to region-free?



Answer
Most in this forum live in North America, predominately in the USA, and have no knowledge of what is available in India. At the bottom of each Yahoo Answers page is International Answers. I suggest you go there, click on India, and post your question. You will be communicating directly with people who live in India and might be able to help!

How much customs duty do I need to pay at India-Chennai Airport on a LCD TV?




masth2006


How much customs duty do I need to pay at India-Chennai Airport on a 11 month used LCD TV for worth around 23000 IRS (Bill available) as i cancelled my work visa and settledown back in India next week from UAE. Additional to that i have one used DVD local player worth around 1000 IRS and personal use mobile,Laptop.Please advice me...


Answer
around 15% on list prices

AM




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment