Sunday, September 22, 2013

I own a Philips HTS3544 dvd player, can I upgrade to a HD dvd player and will the speakers still connect?

hd dvd players best buy on Clan-albin: A National Tale: Christian Isobel Johnstone: 9781175220165 ...
hd dvd players best buy image



Boy


I mean can I buy a current Philips HD dvd player and will the speakers still connect to it?


Answer
No. The Philips DVD/CD Home Theater System HTS3544 1000 Watts does not have a digital input for sound. Only 1 x audio line-in ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) meant for Ipod and GoGear devices.

What is the best cheapest HD DVD player out? And where do I get it?




maris325


I am looking for an HD DVD player that is a good quality but isn't too expensive. Thanks!


Answer
Just get a decent brand Samsung products are good and cheaper then the big names like Sony Just make sure you get a service plan from where ever you buy so if the thing does die on you in a year or two you can take it back and have it replaced/repaired




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment