Thursday, September 26, 2013

How long does it take for Geek Squad to repair a Home Theater DVD Player?

best dvd player for the money on Museum Shop Gifts :: Viewing 2337 to 2344 out of 2395 Product(s) [View ...
best dvd player for the money image



Mitch


I sent in my DVD player to my home theater system today on August 16, 2012. I was wondering about how long it takes for Geek Squad to fix things like that, and a possible estimate of how much money they will charge.


Answer
geek squad can't help you find your way out of a we paper bag. they are truly useless there like a warranty they just make you feel more secure about a product you spend a lot of money for that you don't really understand. you know like a emergency exit on a airplane....

How do i get my DVD Player fixed?




Mark C


I paid a lot of money for my DVD Player 6 years ago and the insurance has just run out on it and typically it has stopped working just after my cover ran out! Grrrrr

I have tried putting discs into it which claim to clean the lense but to no avail.

It plays CD's but not DVD's which i find odd, does anyone know anything that i can do to try and fix this without forking out on a repair man as i have been quoted and it is going to cost a lot of money.

Thanks guys



Answer
There are a few things that you can try. First try cleaning the disc with a window cleaner. Spray it directly on the disc and let it sit there for about 10 seconds. Then try the disc again. You can also try a player reset. To do this, you will need to unplug the player from the wall for about 10-15 minutes. I have seen this get some trouble some players working. If that does not work, it is most likely an issue with the player an you can get it looked at or get a new one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment