Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What is a good DVD player for Windows 8?

best dvd players for windows 8 on VLC_Media_Player_DVD_Player_for_Windows_8__17041f.jpg
best dvd players for windows 8 image



RocKstar


I have an HP laptop and the DVD player that comes with it sucks so much. Can anyone give me the name of a DVD/media player that actually works well with Windows 8?


Answer
Now i am using dvdfab media player on my new win8 operating system.You can also have a try with this one.

What is the best app for windows 8 that will allow me to watch DVD video?




Eva


Windows media player is available for windows 8, but it does not allow people to watch a DVD video. What application should I download that will allow me to watch DVD videos on windows 8?


Answer
Try VLC Media Player




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment