Saturday, May 31, 2014

Roof mount car DVD player?




MrsCAPTAIN


Ok I was wondering do they make the roof mount car dvd player were you can install it your self, maybe with a couple of screws or something, instead of getting it installed and dealing with all types of wires?


Answer
i dont see why you cant do it yourself. just install it n cut a small whole into the fabric and run the wires down

how can I make my laptop screen flip 180 degrees to mount it to the roof of my car and use as DVD player?




piglet


I want to mount my laptop on the ceiling of my car to use it as a drop down DVD player on trips. How can I get my screen to invert it's data 180 degrees so i veiw the movie properly?


Answer
If your graphic card made by nVidia just download ForceWare software from http://www.nvidia.com/page/forceware_geforce.html . This is nVidia official site.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment