Monday, May 26, 2014

Which bluray player to go for?




Jackson


http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-BDPS480B-CEK-Blu-Ray-Internet-Wireless/dp/B004M8R982/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1G7E2DUE4WB4C&colid=CSCEQ0YGZIZC

or

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-BDPS490-Blu-ray-Player-2012/dp/B007LKG6Z0/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

The second link is apparently is the 'next years release' version of the previous one. The first one is well reviewed where as the second doesnt have as many but being the new version of the first one it should be as good/better? Just wondering whether its worth paying the extra £13 on top of the wireless adapter.
@Hunny : It's not the fact of money, its pointless me paying the extra £13 if theres no difference between the two models!



Answer
I would not purchase a Sony product. I never had a Sony product that have lasted me more than 3 years. When DVD first came out I purchase a Sony DVD player model 7000 and the following year the 7700 both cost me over $1,100 each. The first HDTV in the market by Sony, a 34" CRT HDTV for a price of $6,400. If you read yahoo questions you will find many Sony items with issue. My first Blu Ray disc player is by Panasonic, model BD-10. It is over 4 years old and played over 300 Blu Ray disc movies without one issue. When AVATAR came out many player had an issue playing the movie including Sony. My Panasonic had no issue at all. Hope this will help you out.

what is the last movie you bought on DVD/blu-ray?




Donny


I just ordered A Bronx Tale, and the first two Godfathers (the newer Coppola restoration ones, I have the old grainy ones)

and I want to buy a few Criterion films from their website since they have a sale going on

so my three main questions are

1. last movie you bought?
2. next movie you plan on buying?
3. any Criterion Collection recommendations for me?

BQ- have you seen any 2012 movies yet? does anything even look worth seeing?
BQ2- again, top 10 most anticipated for 2012?
BQ3- when was the first time you watched your favorite movie?
BQ4- have you seen A Bronx Tale? thoughts?
BQ5- if I say Linsanity, what comes to mind?



Answer
What's up buddy
The last movies I bought on blu ray were
North by northwest anniversary edition
Patriot games
Gone baby gone
Mission impossible trilogy set
Spy game
Lord of war
( they were all on sale)

2- I need the royal tenenbaums on blu ray if it's out yet
Bq- this year I've seen
Mission impossible 4.
Man on a ledge
Haywire
The descendants
- all were just ok I thought. Nothing out I'm dying to see honestly. I took off from work one day n saw a bunch of movies

Bq2- I'm out of the loop man. I want to see the Wes anderson movie bad. The preview looked hilarious.

Bq3- years ago when I was younger. With my dad. Godfather 2. Dam I wish I could have seen it in theatres

Bq4- yes. Great movie. One of my favorites. Phenomenal acting and great story

Bq5- lol. Either the b ball player or Lindsay Lohan doing cocaine




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment