Saturday, June 14, 2014

Best DVD Player?




srikanth s


I have a lot of scratched DVDs with Divx and VOB content... Which is the best player available in India that I can buy, price does not matter. Readability is prime.


Answer
Ps3

Please provide details of authorised service centre in kolkata for Toshiba Portable DVD Player bought in US.?




deepa d


I bought a Portable DVD Player SD-P1900SN in June 2007 from the U.S. It was working fine. Suddenly it is not playing. It is saying 'No Valid Disc' every time a DVD or CD is inserted. Can I get it repaired in Kolkata? Can I get similar lens available in Kolkata, if needed?


Answer
This is the what I could get for you in India.
Toshiba India Pvt. Ltd.
6F, Dr. Gopal Das Bhawan,
28, Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi - 110001
India
Phone: 91 - 11 - 23318422/9957
Fax: 91 - 11 - 23714603
E-mail: contact@toshiba-india.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment