Friday, June 13, 2014

Please provide details of authorised service centre in kolkata for Toshiba Portable DVD Player bought in US.?




deepa d


I bought a Portable DVD Player SD-P1900SN in June 2007 from the U.S. It was working fine. Suddenly it is not playing. It is saying 'No Valid Disc' every time a DVD or CD is inserted. Can I get it repaired in Kolkata? Can I get similar lens available in Kolkata, if needed?


Answer
This is the what I could get for you in India.
Toshiba India Pvt. Ltd.
6F, Dr. Gopal Das Bhawan,
28, Barakhamba Road,
New Delhi - 110001
India
Phone: 91 - 11 - 23318422/9957
Fax: 91 - 11 - 23714603
E-mail: contact@toshiba-india.com

Digital(Freeview) or Analog TV in Kerala(India)?




steven t


My parents are going to Kerala(India) for two moths trip and I want to give them a portable DVD player with built in TV tuner(analog) as a present. I want an analog TV tuner as I donât know if digital(freeview) is available in Kerala(India).
My question is does any one know where I can purchase a portable DVD player with built in analog TV tuner?
Or does any one know if freeview(digital) receiver works in Kerala(India)?



Answer
Almost all here live in North America, predominately in the USA, and have no knowledge of television, TV products, of pricing in India! Try posting India specific questions, like this one, in Yahoo Answers International-India where you will be communicating directly with people who live there and might have the personal knowledge to help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment