Tuesday, April 8, 2014

help with a new dvd player




stinkers_u


does anyone know of a dvd player that plays every video format inc all versions of divx and is mutli regional. I own a philips thats 4 years old and I want to replace it. I haven't managed to find a dvd player at the moment that does the same thing as my old one! They all have hd on them now and I'm not really interested in that. My dad bought a new philips and took it back because it wouldn't play all divx's. I want a machine that can do everything...all bar the washing up!


Answer
I have a LG dvd Player that can play Divx as well.
Plus, it has a USB slot which allows you to play Dvix file through Pen drive. And, surprise, its region free.
The Model no. is DV 356.
It is also quite cheap. I bought it in India & it cost me approx $ 100.

Check it out at the following URL

http://www.in.lge.com/Product/Products-Details.aspx?cat=255&pid=6429&subcat=DVD%20Player

where can I buy xbox 360 hd dvd player in India and are there only one kind which attaches to xbox360?




gautam


thanks for the answers - reason I asked is cause my xbox 360's disc drive is not working and as I have moved to India where support for xbox is really bad, I stuck with box which cann't play anything so buying an external drive to play games is the only option now for me


Answer
The HD DVD players have been discontinued according to my knowledge cause HD DVD lost the format war to Blu-Ray. You can still get it on Amazon and Ebay, but it's not worth spending all the money on it now since NO new movie releases will come out on HD DVD.... It's just better to get a PS3 or a Blu-Ray player to suffice your HD movie needs...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment