Thursday, April 10, 2014

NTSC DVDs - can these play on a multi region PAL DVD player?




irish_milk


I am visting the USA and want to stock up on some much needed DVDs before I head home. I live in Australia (region 4/PAL) and have a multi-region DVD player. The DVDs I want to buy are NTSC, can my PAL multi-region still play these DVDs?


Answer
If you have a multi region player that supports NTSC play back, then yes it will play the region 1 DVD discs.

I want a multi region DVD player - what should I do?




Ko


Should I buy one from Yesasia.com? Or should I just hack a regular DVD player?


Answer
In Australia, some really cheap no name brand Players are all areas/region, I got one for like $30 9 years ago still works too.

Plays burnt dvds aswell.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment