Sunday, March 30, 2014

Can I watch a 3D movie with a regular DVD player?




sparkling_


Hi,
I recently bought an active 3D Sony TV and would like to watch a 3D movie for the first time at home. I have the glasses and a regular DVD player. Should I buy a Blu-Ray player to be able to watch 3D DVDs?

What do I need to make it happen?

Thanks



Answer
For active or passive 3D, You need a 3D Blu-Ray player, that explicitly states on the box that it is 3D-capable.

Me, I have the Sony BDP-S590. It is an awesome player. (The best part is, with the Sony TV... when you insert a disc, it automatically turns on the TV and sets the input ;D ) You can get it for under a hundred especially around this time of year. Well worth the price; Of course other manufacturers make them as well.

Here's the logo most consumer products use, that you should look for:

USA 3D dvd work on Uk dvd player?




Danielleee


Hey,
I really want to get the Jonas Brothers 3D Concert Experience, movie but the bonus features one, with the extra performances ect. But I don't think it will be up for sale in the UK.
I'm considering ordering it from America, would an American DVD work in a UK DVD player? Does being a 3D DVD make any difference?
Please help. xD
thanks. x



Answer
A dvd made for US doesn't play in a UK made DVD player(different region code).But if your DVD player is region free then it will be able to play a US DVD.
If your DVD player isn't region free then go to www.videohelp.com,DVDhack section,enter the brand and model of your DVD player and follow the instructions to make your DVD player region free(before order the DVD in the us check if there is a hack for your DVD player).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment