Sunday, March 30, 2014

What is the best dvd player for under $100.?




government


My dvd player just broke.I had to take it apart to get my movie rental out,POS!Now we will be watching it on the computer which suck's,it's only a 17 inch samsung flat panel monitor.Any brands that have lasted more then two years!


Answer
If you have a HD TV. they have up conversion dvd players (brings your DVD quality to near HD) for under $99. somewhere around bestbuy.com

What's a good portable DVD player under $100?




paintballg


I'm looking into buying a portable DVD player for a friends birthday, I know nothing about them. So what's a good brand, any good ones that are under $100?
Not blu-ray, and not super tiny. I'm thinking around 7 in. or larger would be awesome.
Thanks!!



Answer
Well i have a Aug. 08 RCA portable DVD player and yes it isnt so flashy with the looks, but the picture and sound is great! it also has a video and music player system! You can find them at Target for the price of $79.99 for colors pink and white and all black!

GOOD LUCK




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment