Thursday, April 3, 2014

netflix streaming devices?




TAI


I was wondering if there are any additional devices that can be used to stream netflix to my tv in addition to the ones that are mentioned through the Netflix website?


Answer
Xbox, Roku player, computers, and some tvs and dvd/blu-ray players will allow you to watch netflix on your tv.

Is there a type of mini DVD player that will allow you to get on the internet and watch netflix movies?




mikki





Answer
Dvd player that connects to the internet and plays Netflix streaming movies?

I'm afraid I haven't heard of such a thing either.But there's a good workaround this, you can for example record Netflix streaming movies for later watching on the mini dvd player or some other portable device.

I for one use some Audials software whenever I need to timeshift Netflix streaming movies or anything like that.

It actually works pretty great to record streaming movies from Netflix plus I also get to convert the recorded Netflix videos to whatever format I need for easier watching on any of my devices.

You should also give it a shot,should work good for your problem.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment